We have always been committed to your safety and well-being at the Infante Sagres.
In view of current restrictions, we have rethought all of our operating procedures, scrupulously following all safety and hygiene regulations, from using facial mask in public areas, interacting with guests, social distancing to regulations concerning cleaning and disinfecting, as well as heightened care in the Kitchen with regard to food preparation, cooking and service, among many others.
We have made plans and alterations to ensure that you will enjoy a relaxing holiday, without the need to worry. Above all, we can guarantee that we have taken the necessary measures to make sure that you feel safe throughout your stay, and in spite of the current circumstances imposing new rules to receive our guests, we will welcome you with our usual warmth and hospitality.
You may consult here, in more detail, some of the measures we have adopted.
• Our team have had training concerning all the additional health and safety procedures which have been implemented in this new phase
• Our team will respect the necessary social distancing, in every possible way, when serving our customers
• Dispensers with disinfectant gel for hands will be provided throughout the Hotel and with respective, informative signage
• In the interests of safety of both guests and staff, our trained and dedicated Housekeeping team carry out frequent cleaning of common areas, with special attention given to high-touch areas and surfaces
• In compliance with new DGS (Department of Health) Guidelines, our cleaning processes have been reinforced and service areas are treated in the same way as our guest areas, applying the same routines of hygiene and care as we use in our public areas
• All rooms undergo effective and deep-cleaning
• To minimise unnecessary contact with materials, our Room Directory and Room Service menu will be available in digital format. Paper versions will be provided on request.
• All washing programes comply with temperature, disinfecting and hygiene regulations, as stipulated by the DGS (Department of Health) and the World Health Organisation.
• To avoid unnecessary contact with materials, we provide menus via a QR Code which can be viewed from your mobile phone, without the need for handling a menu. If you prefer to use a printed menu, a disinfected menu will be provided.
• To guarantee Hygiene and Safety standards, breakfast service is available through a digital à la carte menu.
• All dinnerware, glasses and cutlery are washed between 80-90ºC in order to ensure the utmost hygiene, whilst tablecloths and other linens are washed in compliance with DGS (the Department of Health’s) Guidelines.
• Tables and chairs are disinfected before clients are seated.
Praça D. Filipa de Lencastre, 62