An invitation to celebrate the 70 years of the Hotel Infante Sagres!
In the comfort of what was the first five-star hotel opening in the city of Porto, you can enjoy a cocktail created especially for this celebration, the '1951' (opening year) and also a three-course dinner with a selection of wines, at Vogue Café Porto.
In order for you to get to know a bit of the city, the program also includes a boat trip that crosses the 6 bridges that link Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia, a themed walking tour around the historic city centre and a visit to the emblematic Taylor's Port wine cellars.
- Minimum three nights in a Superior, Deluxe, Deluxe Premium, Junior Suite or Suite
- Breakfast served in the breakfast room
- One welcome Port wine, per adult, upon arrival
- Access to the outdoor plunge pool (available from May to October, inclusive)
- One ‘1951’cocktail, per adult, at Vogue Café Porto – A cocktail to celebrate the hotel's 70th anniversary
- A 3 course dinner with wine selection included, per stay, at Vogue Café Porto*
- Cruise of the 6 bridges on the Douro river*
- Themed and guided walking tour of your choice*
- Tour and tasting at Taylor’s Port wine cellars
- Free Wi-Fi
The Programme is valid until:
30th December 2021
*Special services included are highly recommended to be booked in advance (minimum 5 days) in order to guarantee availability: Dinner at Vogue Café Porto, Cruise and Walking Tour.
Credit card guarantee is compulsory. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise guests’ credit card prior to arrival.
Cancellations and modifications are free of charge until 6pm (Lisbon time), 2 days prior to the date of arrival. A penalty of the 1st night stay will be charged for late cancellation/modification, no-show and early departure.
The above rates are inclusive of VAT and the Programme is subject to limited room and rate availability and modifications without prior notice.
City tax not included in the above rates.